TIME OF DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL: Vehicle will be sent on agreed timings. Any delay in departure of the vehicle from the agreed timing will be charged extra at the rate of Rs.300/- per hour/ or as prescribed during the Booking. Unwarranted delay of more than 2 hours will be at hirer’s risk. The company will be at liberty to withdraw the vehicle from use the customer and full settled amount will be recovered from the party. Late night charges may be charged separately.
In case, the total mileage declared by the hirer of any trip exceeds the stipulated limit, extra changes will be charged in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions.
Vehicle is available only for the Purpose as Staffed overleaf, if the vehicle is detained by the competent authorities during journey period for violations of smuggling lag because of hirer, the hirer will held responsible for all the legal consequence & will be liable-to pay damages and compensation to the vehicle owner.
We only accept payments through Cash, Cheques and money transfers. Small amounts may be accepted via PAYTM.
Vehicle will not be plied in Kacha Route and plying of vehicles other than the agreed route is not permitted. If the road on that route is closed for any reason the vehicle will be taken on an alternative route the difference in mileage will be charged extra.
The Hirer shall pay vehicle, Passenger and other taxes if any in addition the charges of the vehicle otherwise settled.
The vehicle will be sent subject to the issue of necessary permit by The State Transport Authority U.P.. In case notified routes of U.P./H.P. Government, no objection certificate will be provided by the hirer. The vehicle will reach its destination by the route which will be convenient to the vehicle owner and for which the permit from State Transport Authority has been secured.
The cancellation of any booking is permitted provided advance intimation is received at our office before the vehicle leaves our garage for the booking, otherwise the Hirer would be subjected to Cancellation Charges.
In case of breakdown the company will try its best to replace or Substitute the vehicle. If the company is unable to provide replacement, Company will not be held responsible for it and refund the charges for the remaining journey. The vehicle owner has no liability for any kind of injury to persons travelling in the vehicle or any damage to their belongings during the course of journey.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund would be done immediately. Though if the service is being cancelled after the vehicle leaves our garage or in between the trip then appropriate charges will be deducted according to the situation, rest will be refunded.
1. The hirer can use bus only for capacity settled..
2. If the diesel/petrol cost or taxes are increased by the any State Authority, Increased amount will be charged extra.
3. The driver & conductor or the representatives of the company during the trip are at liberty to take any decision deemed fit.
4. The company is authorized to send the representatives in addition to driver & conductor along with the vehicle.
5. The above mentioned terms & conditions are just an agreement between both the parties. Disputes will be settled in Greater Noida Jurisdiction only.
6. The mileage and time is determined from garage to garage i.e. the time vehicle leaves our premises for the assignment till it returns back after completing the assignment.
7. The customer has to sign the duty slip, and the same to be handed over to the driver while leaving the transport....
8. In case of any complaint we must be informed at that time only to enable us to resolve immediately. Complaints after taking the services will not be entertained at all . Our office is 24 hours open to take care of any emergency or complain
9. Any delay in arriving in Garage because of natural calamities or disasters will be borne by the client i.e. Traffic Jam, landslides, earthquake , floods etc.
10. We are not liable to pay any compensation due to technical failure in vehicle or because of any accident resulting to loss of productivity or loss of working man hours. All our vehicles are comprehensively insured all such claims must be pursued with our insurance company only.
11. We will not be responsible for any luggage or any things left by the client in the vehicle, if found later will be delivered at the clients address with extra charges.
12. No eatables, alcoholic beverages tea, coffee etc. will be allowed while the coach/car is moving.
13. Any breakage/damage to the coach /car due to negligence/mishandling by the clients will be borne by the travelling person or related company only.
14. The owner has the right to collect the charges for any damage being done to the vehicle by the party.
15. All prices/packages are subject to change in Petroleum prices or state taxes without intimation.
16. All toll taxes, chungi, parking will be paid by customer.
17. Minimum 250 km per day charge for out station Hiring.
18. Night charge will be after 11 pm.
19. Once the vehicle leaves our garage, we will be charging for the same irrespective of being used or not.
"We Aspire to always serve our Customers Better every time by employing Continuous Quality Development & Customer relationship management."
O-94, Sector-12, Noida , Uttar Pradesh. Head Office: 8368974158 or 9810187784 Branch Office: 8750-004-666Support to: email@example.com